Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cookies...Must Sell Cookies

I remember when I was a little girl and my mom had me in Girl Scouts. I loved it, we got to go camping, do arts n crafts, and meetings every week. I now have the chance to do the same things with my daughter. Of course, the activities are alittle bit different but we still sell Girl Scout Cookies. Some have changed but the ones from our childhood are still around. I feel things like Girl Scouts are important to child development. My daughter appreciates being able to spend time with other girls her age especially since she has a brother and not a sister. Cookie season is here so if you are in the upstate sc area definetly hit me up. Cookies are $3.50 a box but the proceeds go to the Girl Scouts and the troop you buy from. If you are in another state or area make sure to look up your local Girl Scout troop and support our daughters. I hope my daughters children will have the same opportunities as I did. I love GS Cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment