Thursday, January 13, 2011

Date Night is Very Important

All moms can agree that "Date Night" is an important ritual. I love being a mom and having my kids but I know that I need at least a couple hours to myself to enjoy being me. As an individual, you share your life with family, friends, hobbies, and work. So as a parent, it shouldn't change just because you have a responsibilities to your offspring. Thats what is so great about the american babysitter. If you choose to get a babysitter it is always important to get someone that you know or that has been referred to you by a friend. I generally don't have to worry so much about hiring a babysitter for date night, because I have my parents. They give me and my husband a night to ourselves. This is so important for married couples or parents who are together. It helps keep the family relationship strong when you are able to give each other your full attention. I don't ever want to be in a situation where I have to choose which is more important....kids or partner. So tonights our date night and we are planning to go to Rhythm Brews in downtown Greer for music trivia....Hope you all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment